Monday, January 9, 2012

Table Setting Inspirations

When I walk into someone's home for Shabbos dinner or into a hall for a sit down dinner event, I notice every detail about the way the table is set and all the little additional touches. I sometimes walk into stores selling tableware and just stand looking at the different styles, colors, and textures and putting table settings together in my head. I favor the vintage style with a lot of mixed matched dishes and a lot of color and different texture. Sometimes however, simple tableware is more effective and leaves room for more exciting and expressive accents such as centerpieces and table linens.

Mismatched China + Vintage Inspiration = Lovely





Rich Decor + Fine China = Elegance



Bright Color + Sharp lines + Simple = Creative modern design


Simple dishes + Colorful detail = Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment